Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time for Change



When things aren't working I do something about it.

Diets don't work for me.  I've been fumbling along, looking for answers in how to really have true success in achieving self control, partly journaled in this blog.  Now I have enrolled in an online course through Setting Captives Free called Lord's Table.  Wow.  Amazing stuff, and it fits so amazingly with what I have already been discovering and studying over the past year.  Life changing.  If you are a Christian and want to learn about what the Bible has to say about food and eating habits, take a look.  I feel like I'm finally learning the key to successful self-control.

Just a few decisions, and I feel like the path of my life has taken such an amazing turn! 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding,
In all your ways, acknowledge Him,
And He will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments: